What: Sustainable drinks - How to turn innovation into opportunity
When: 15 March 2016
Why: This event is designed to be the first in an annual series on sustainable drinks. The objective is twofold:
First, to create an “edgy but safe” debate forum that allows for multi-stakeholder debate and conversation.
Second, to provide a deep dive into the issues and discuss how to overcome the challenges of ambitious targets with regard to implementation and “embedding” into large, complex companies.
Key things that will be debated at this conference include:
- Strategy, policy and progress: critically assessing the state of play
- Industry collaboration: is it moving far enough, fast enough?
- Investor pressure: hear their concerns, and why water risk and performance matters to shareholders worth trillions
- Alcohol in society: are drinks companies meeting changing expectations?
- Supply chain engagement: how drinks businesses can empower the chain to deliver sustainable results
- Packaging innovation: creating both sustainable AND premium
- Waste reduction: how far away is the true circular drinks company?
- Branding and consumer engagement: what do consumers want to know – and how do you get the balance right in communications?