What: Enterprise 2020 Summit
Where: Brussels, Belguim
When: 16-17 November 2015
Why: An opportunity to engage and network with CEOs, high-level EU officials and thought leaders in the sector, the Summit will bring together the people and ideas to shape the future of business in Europe.
The Enterprise 2020 Summit will feature:
- A two-day programme
- More than 500 participants
- High-level speakers – EU leaders, CEOs and social entrepreneurs
- Networking and engagement opportunities
- 15 interactive parallel conference sessions and side events
- European Village & Marketplace
- 40 case studies and National Action Plans European Village & Marketplace
The Summit will be a high-level forum to discuss, debate and inspire the most innovative approaches to Corporate Social Responsibility.
Putting young people at the forefront, the Summit will also be the stage for the launch of the European Pact for Youth – a pledge from EU and business leaders on the joint delivery of jobs, growth and investment for young people in Europe.
This event will also mark the celebration of 20 years of achievement in corporate social responsibility throughout Europe.
Enterprise 2020 is the European corporate social responsibility movement’s initiative to encourage businesses to contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 goals by delivering high levels of employment, productivity and social cohesion.
Organized by: CSR Europe
For more information, visit: http://enterprise2020summit.org/